Name of Child/Children:
Date form completed:
Briefly identify what you wanted from attending DDP?
1. What difference has DDP made to your parenting? It’s okay to tick more than 1 box.
I understand more about attachment and how this affects my child/children
I understand more about my child/children’s needs and how I can best meet them
I’ve learned different ways of parenting my child/children
My relationship with my child / children has improved
2. Has the DDP made a difference to how you parent together? (if you are a couple)
Positive difference | Negative difference | No difference
3. How much of what you learned will you use in your everyday life?
Everything | A lot | Some Very little | None
4. Has attending DDP helped your child/children? It’s okay to tick more than 1 box.
Helped improve their attachment to me/my partner
Helped my child/children’s behaviour in a positive way
Helped my child /children express their feelings in an appropriate way
Helped increase my child/children’s self-esteem, self-worth, self-confidence
5. How close do you think you have come to achieving your goals? Please select one.
All Achieved | Most Achieved | Some Achieved | Very Few Achieved | None Achieved
Any other comments?
6. How satisfied were you with your counsellor? Please select one.
Fully | Mostly | Not very | Dissatisfied
7. Overall, how satisfied are you with the service you received? Please select one.
8. Is there anything else you’d like to say?
Thank you for taking the time to complete this form which will be shared with your counsellor, social worker (if applicable), Ofsted and Time to Listen.
Time to Listen Limited
Marvell House Children's Centre, Cranbourne Street, Kingston upon Hull HU3 1PP
M: 07810 503830 E: Time to Listen email link
Registered in England 855757Gail Thornton — Registration No. 016081 on the BACP Register of Counsellors & Psychotherapists.
Ofsted Registered 1250134
Website design by ianhalstead.com